Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Double Vision

Just an FYI for the fascinated masses (all three of you!) - since I suspect there is a fair amount of confusion is posting to three separate blogs at the same time, I will be posting the same daily medicine-related stuff on both this and the Ah Yes, Medical School site...just so I capture that fourth reader. Once I figure out a better way to do this, I'll let you know. Don't worry, the health care bill stuff will remain on Ah Yes, Health Policy. Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

I don't count as a fourth reader. Just a misplaced earlier reader.

So glad to see you posting again!! Now I can move the link to your blog to from the "losers who don't update their blogs" section to the active poster section. Rock on.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home